1. Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat stir sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pecans and almonds until pale golden brown (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Add in coconut and stir until the sesame seeds and coconut are golden (about 2 minutes).
4. Stir in cereal and cranberries; remove from heat.
5. Meanwhile in a 5-6-quart pan combine the peanut butter with butter and mini marshmallows; stir over low heat until the marshmallows melt and the mixture is smooth (about 5 minutes) then add in the cereal/cranberry mixture and mix quickly using a wooden spoon to coat evenly.
6. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan, using a spoon (the mixture will be hot!) press firmly to make an even layer.
7. Cool at room temperature or refrigerate until the mixture is set.
8. Cut into 24 bars.
9. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.