1. Heat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Put the pasta on to boil.
3. Chop the bacon into pieces.
4. Fry the onion and bacon in a pan for a minute or two.
5. Add the courgette to the onion and bacon, fry for another couple of minutes until onion is soft.
6. Add the pesto and tin of tomatoes then season.
7. Mix together.
8. Add to the drained pasta, combine thoroughly then pour into an ovenproof dish.
9. Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan together and top the pasta with the mixture.
10. Bake for 15 minutes until topping is golden.