1. Combine butter, sugar and corn syrop in a large saucepan.
2. Using a wooden spoon, stir and cook over medium heat until smooth and bubbly.
3. Cook, covered for one minute.
4. Add nuts, increase heat to medium-high.
5. Cook uncovered, stirring constantly until syrop is a warm golden color (about 5 minutes).
6. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly butter.
7. Pour mixture onto pan, spreading as thin as possible.
8. Cool until hard (approximately 30 minutes).
9. Peel from foil and break into bite-sized pieces.