1. Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
2. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
3. Cut each sheet of pastry into 6 rectangular pieces (cut each pastry sheet in half and then cut each half into thirds).
4. Using a rolling pin, roll each rectangle 2cm larger along the long side and place a chipolata in the centre of one long edge of the pastry and roll pastry, enclosing the chipolata and pinch each end firmlyu to close and forming a bonbon.
5. Place bonbons on prepared trays and brush with egg and sprinkle with seasame seeds (or poppy seeds or even a mix).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp.
7. Serve with chutney or sauce of choice.