Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 19 Minutes
Ready In: 29 Minutes
Here is a fast microwave chicken dish. It takes no time to prepare and is on the table in less than 30 minutes. This is good cold as well.
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons cornstarch
4 tablespoons dry sherry
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 lbs chicken thighs (remove skin if desired)
1. Combine soy sauce & cornstarch in 8 baking dish.
2. Stir well & add sherry, ginger, garlic & cayenne.
3. Place chicken in dish and coat with soy mixture.
4. Cover with wax paper.
5. Microwave on high 6 minutes.
6. Turn pieces over, stir sauce & spoon over chicken.
7. Sprinkle with paprika.
8. Cover again & microwave on high 6-8 minutes.
9. Rest 5 minutes, spoon sauce over chicken & serve.