1. Cook hamburger in a medium pot till brown and crumbly.
2. Pour in the contents from the taco packet and the water and allow to simmer 3-5 minutes.
3. Turn the burner to low and add the pre-made mac and cheese and fold the two ingredients together till well distributed.
4. Stir in the sour cream and diced tomato.
5. Cover and allow everything to heat up for about 5-7 minutes.
6. Add the cheese and stir till the cheese is nice and melted.
7. Garnish with cilantro and avocado slices. Serve hot and enjoy :).