Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
These are so good!
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup shredded carrot
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a square pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Mix together oil, sugar, and egg.
4. Stir in vanilla, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt.
5. Slowly stir in flour.
6. Stir in grated carrots.
7. Pour into prepared pan and bake 25-28 minutes.
8. Cool before frosting.
9. For the glaze:.
10. Place all ingredients in the bowl and beat until well combined.
11. Be sure to beat on high speed for at least 2 minutes at the end to ensure that the frosting is light and fluffy.
12. Take about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the frosting and warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds (or until desired glaze consistency).
13. Drizzle onto cooled bars using a spoon and allow to set and harden for about 15-20 minutes.